“I am just not sure what has gone wrong. I was receiving some mails, and there was this power shutdown all of sudden. This resulted in abrupt system shutdown. Now, when I restarted the computer and opened my Outlook account, to my surprise some of the folders from inbox were missing. I tried searching for those folders but was unable to find them. What to do now? I had most important data saved in those folders. I badly need access to them. Please Help!”
If you have faced the same situation as mentioned above, then there is no need to get worried. The folders are not permanently gone. You can easily get back email folders from MS Outlook by installing Yodot Outlook PST Repair software.
What are the reasons that lead to loss of Email folders from MS Outlook?
- Sometimes while creating new folders in Outlook’s inbox, you may accidentally use the shift delete keys and remove some of the folders that were already present. This in-turn leads to deletion of all the mails that were saved in that folder.
- As a result of some error during the upgrading process of Outlook tool, there are some chances that the folders that were present in inbox will be inaccessible
- Abruptly exiting the Outlook program when the Sending or Receiving process is being carried out can also sometimes result in loss of folders from particular Outlook account
Email Recovery Tool:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair can be effectively applied to recover mails from PST file of particular account that were lost or deleted accidentally. Built with simple graphical user interface, this tool is a boon for all those users who don’t have much knowledge about computers. The best thing about this software is that it is a read only application that creates and extracts the corrupted PST file, creating a completely new PST file. On completion of the repair process, the PST file can be previewed with Outlook style browser view, which will helpful in viewing the required information quite easily. To evaluate the effectiveness of Yodot Outlook PST Repair Utility try the demo version of the product and if you are satisfied with the results purchase key to activate the full version of the program.
Follow these simple guidelines to get back email folders from MS Outlook:
Use this link to download Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool in the system. Login in as Local system administrator and install the product. On completion of the installation process, the user can preview the shortcut icon on the desktop. The different options present are “Open PST File” “Find PST File” and Select Outlook Profile”. Click on Open PST File option from the main screen of the program. In the next Window click on Find button to select the respective PST file, and then click on Next. On the next screen select Normal Scan or Smart Scan options as per the required scenario and then click on Repair button. The scanning process takes place and the contents of the repaired PST file can be seen after the completion of the repair process.
- Install best antivirus protection to prevent virus attacks on system
- Using copy paste procedure other that cut paste process to copy files
- Follow proper steps while exiting the Outlook application