“To keep backup of important data on my system I copied all my important work related files to my pen drive. After the formatting process was completed, I connected the pen drive to the Windows XP computer to copy the Word files, but to my surprise none of the Word files in Windows XP system are opening. What should I do now? I made of some Word repair tools that are available in internet, but nothing worked out. So can anyone of you please tell how to fix the problem? Thanks?”
Looking at the above scenario we get to know that there are very issues that occur at any point of time. To be on safer side user must keep backup of important files prior to performing any tasks on the Word file. If your Word file is corrupted and if you need to know how to repair Microsoft Word not opening in Windows XP, then make use of DOC Repair application.
Things that lead to corruption of Word file are:
- Virus attack to the system is one of the major reasons that can corruption to the Word file
- Increase in number of bad sectors on the hard drive can damage the Word file blocking access to the files saved in it
- Abrupt shutdown of Microsoft Word tool can damage the Word file that is being processed
- Frequent installation and un-installation of tools in the system can generate registry errors that damages your Word file
Repairing Word File that doesn’t open in Windows XP:
DOC Repair is one of the most recommended software’s that is recommended by majority of computer experts to fix Microsoft Office Word will not open in Windows XP. This application is provided with user friendly interface that makes sure the repair process can be easily carried out novice users. Once the repair procedure gets completed, user can easily view the fixed Word file contents. This repair utility supports different versions of Microsoft Office Word like Office 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 respectively. If any issues arise at the time of repair procedure, you can always mail in the problem to the technical support staff who will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Follow the simple steps to repair Microsoft Office Word file that doesn’t open in Windows XP:
Download DOC Repair application in the system. Install the software by logging in as local system administrator. As soon as the installation process gets completed, user can view shortcut icon on desktop. Run the program and from the main screen of the utility click on Browse button to select the Word file that needs to be repaired. After selecting the Word file, hit on the repair button to initiate the repair procedure. As soon as the repair process gets completed, user can view and save the repaired MS Word file to known destination location as applicable to user.
- Keep backup of important Word files on more than one destination location
- Always follow proper procedure while exiting Microsoft Office Word tool
- Install proper antivirus protection to prevent virus attack on your Windows Xp system