“I am using a camera with 16GB SD card. Using this, I had captured number of pictures in my office event, and thought to transfer them to my system. When I connected it to my PC, at first it was unrecognized, later when I inserted it again, it got detected but was unable to access my pictures from it. So is there any way available using which I can recover my camera Raw images.
In addition to the above mentioned reasons users have faced raw file loss problems due to below given reasons:
- Camera SD card get damaged, if you eject it during the transfer process
- Accidentally formatting of SD card
- Virus/Malware attack
- Accidental deletion of raw pictures
- Frequent usage of SD card on various OS
What has to be done in such situations? How to get access of raw pictures on SD card? In such situations it is suggested to connect the SD card and check whether SD card photos are accessible, if not then remove the card from camera and insert it again and try again by connecting to system. If none of these tricks worked for you then don’t panic!! All such raw pictures related problems can be solved easily. Read further and get to know how the recovery has to be done.
Note: Do not write anything on the SD card from where raw images are missing, as this would overwrite old piece of data with new ones.
Advanced technique to get back SD card raw photos:
It is possible to recover inaccessible raw photos from SD card using Yodot Card Recovery software. Features of this program are go like this:
- Recovers pictures, raw images, audios, videos, documents etc. that are lost/deleted/formatted/inaccessible from storage device
- It helps data recovery even when card is corrupt, during card format error, and in many other cases
- It’s intense scanning technology can scan the selected drive sector by sector
- Along with SD card, it can retrieve data from CF, XD, SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, Memory Sticks, pen drives and so on.
- UI is simple and easy to operate by any user
- It supports both Windows(Windows 10, 8.1,8,7,Vista, XP, Server 2007 and 2003) and Mac operating systems (From Leopard to Sierra )
Procedure to install the Yodot Tool:
Begin with a quick download by visiting here. Then install this utility on computer and follow below-mentioned steps:
#1. Double click on software’s icon to launch it
#2. Two options – “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”, will be displayed. Select the suitable option
#3. Select the SD card path from where raw photos need to be restored
#4. After the scanning and data retrieval process completes successfully, the regained raw photos can be accessed using File Types View or Data View styles
#5. Then lastly, save recovered photos in a safe storage location
Tips to prevent data loss from cards:
- Stop taking pictures or videos when you get low battery warning on camera and cell phones
- Avoid using same card on different digital storage devices
- Before deleting files from memory card, check twice to make sure that you are not erasing vital files
- Never remove or eject your SD card during file transfer and read-write process