You must have heard about the latest iOS 9.2 update, which recently banged in world of gadgets with numerous features. So, to get this update we have comes up with best technique of installing this update on various iOS gadgets like iPhone or iPad. In case, if you are getting download related problems or encounters some errors, no need to be tensed as we have yet another way to get out of it but to know about this alternative way you have to read this article.
Method: install iOS 9.2 update wirelessly
NOTE: Avoid using iPhone in middle of installation process
• Firstly, Click on General and hit on Software Update
• A page containing update related information will be display. Now, to know further about this update, go down and click on ‘Learn More’ option or simply click on ‘Download and Install’ option to start process
• Next, enter your Apple ID and agrees to specified terms and conditions twice
• Wait for iOS 9.2 download to get complete till the device did not prompt install option
Before completing update, it may restarted two times where you may see Apple logo, so in case you find a Hello screen then simply swipe to complete the iOS 9.2 update or if any notification popped up and ask for Apple ID then enter it to finish installation.
Method: install iOS 9.2 with iTunes
This method is mostly prefers when the person don’t want to download iOS 9.2 update directly on your iPhone or iPad. So, in such situation no need to be tensed as apple has yet another way to provide the facility i.e. iTunes. You might be surprised Wright because previously whenever we think of iTunes, the very first thing which comes in our mind is ibooks and music. Apart from music and ebooks, it’s also useful in various cases like updating latest versions. With new iOS 9.2 version, you can enhance more features through iTunes.
So, here is the steps for installing latest 9.2 update with your iOS gadgets. However, before going further first connect the iPhone or iPad to the system with a lightning cable. At the very moment when you connect, it popped up a notification that allows you to download and install iOS 9.2 update. To move further, follow below mentioned instructions:
• Click on the iPhone or iPad icon in the upper left and select ‘Check for Update’ option
• Next, click on Download and Update option
• Agrees to mentioned terms and conditions
• During installation if asked for passcode then enter it in prescribed box