“Accidentally I formatted RAID partition on Mac system. Due to which I lost entire data stored on it. Now I am looking solution to recover my data from RAID array. So please suggest me relevant method to get back important stuff from RAID on Mac OS X”
Formatting will completely erase the data on Raid Array. After formatting, you can see disk space as free (clean drive). But original data will available on the disk, just making space as “free and available”. Suppose formatted data is overwritten by the new content then it is difficult to recover data.
Here are the reason for losing data from RAID OS X:
- If RAID partition gets corrupted due to bad sectors then you may lose your essential data
- Unintentionally formatting RAID partition without taking backup then it wipes entire data permanently
- Due to hard drive failure, header corruption, file system corruption, partition table corruption which make RAID partition inaccessible
- Interruption due to power outage, abruptly system shutdown while re-partitioning or changing the file system of any existing partition may result in data loss
- While creating new RAID partition one delete exists partition on Mac OS X
If data is lost due to any of the above reasons then stop using drive and avoid installing any applications or storing data, etc. By doing so, we can easily retrieve lost data from Mac OS X using reliable tool called data recovery tool i.e. Yodot Mac Data Recovery
OS X Raid Recovery application:
Yodot Mac Data Recovery program is an efficient software which helps you to recover data from RAID OS X. It has ability to retrieve data which is deleted or lost or corrupted with simple steps. It has highly scanning technology process which will scans the drive and recovers your files within couple of clicks. It will regain files which is formatted with HFS, HFS+, HFSX, FAT32 and FAT16 file systems. OS X Raid Recovery application supports recovery process on Mac system that is running with Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks, Yosemite.
OS X Raid recovery steps:
By visiting this link you can download Yodot Mac Data Recovery software on you Mac computer ->Once download process gets completes, install by following proper instruction and finally run it->To fix your issues software provides two options on screen namely ‘Volume Recovery’ and ‘Formatted / Reformatted Recovery’ -> You can hit one option regarding to your situation->Then tool will displays all the drives that are present in your Mac system->You can select the drive and press “Next” option->Program will starts scanning as well as after finishing, you can view restored data in 2 forms “File Type View” or “Data View” -> Save files to any destination location, but not to the same drive.