In Windows based system, when user deletes any file, it’s not really deleted but moved to a folder called Recycle bin. With the aid of Recycle Bin folder, Windows users can be prevented from accidental removal of files. Normally, erasing files with “Delete” option, places the deleted files to Recycle Bin folder are few cases when it actually comes in use. SO, in case user suddenly realizes need of previously deleted files, then they can simply “Restore” it from Recycle Bin folder. But what if deletion took place at Recycle Bin itself.
Here’re few common scenarios of deletion from Recycle Bin:
- Use of any third party tool to clear junk files on Windows hard drive will empty recycle bin folder by default
- When your recycle bin size exceeds the maximum size limit, a newly erased file would push out older files
- Unintentionally or intentionally emptying recycle bin to free your hard disk space
- Unknowingly erasing a file from recycle bin
- Sometimes you may directly select some Word files from Recycle Bin and delete it without noticing whether it is important or not
- Utilizing “Shift + Delete” on files will bypass Recycle Bin
Method to get back recently deleted files of Recycle Bin:
Irrespective of file deletion cases, you need to utilize proficient third party file recovery program like Yodot File recovery. It’s one of the most recommended program used to extract files deleted from recycle bin. This specially designed software comes with advantageous features, which gives you efficient recovery of deleted / lost files from recycle bin. Apart from retrieving recycle bin data; it also has capability to restore files deleted from portable hard drive, USB flash drive, memory cards and other popular storage devices compatible on Windows PC or laptop. It supports on Windows 10, 8.X, 7 XP, Vista, Server 2003 and Server 2008 OS based computers.
Instructions for retrieving Recycle bin data:
Download Yodot FIle Recovery tool and install it on your healthy computer >> Launch the software and follow it as per the guidelines >> You will get two options on main screen like ‘Deleted File Recovery’ and ‘Lost File Recover’ >> select ‘Deleted File Recovery’ option to recover recently deleted files from Recycle Bin >> Choose the drive from where accidentally erased files from Recycle Bin need to be retrieved >> Now, initiate the software to scan, whose status will be displayed in ‘Progress Bar’ >> And view the restored files in ‘Data View’ or ‘File Type View’ mode >> Finally, save those recovered files using ‘Save’ option on new desired destination location