SanDisk memory card is a very popular memory card brand, which comes in variety of storage capacity and models. This removable electronic chip usually used to store images, videos and other media files. SanDisk SD memory card can be use in various gadgets like camcorders, digital cameras, mobile phones, etc. SanDisk SD memory card are widely used because of its high storage capacity, small size and they are easily accessible on desktops, laptops having different OS. However, there is no doubt that memory card provides much flexibility but there is risk of losing files from the SanDisk SD card when some unwanted situation occurs on it.
Despite of several advantages, these memory cards cannot prevent your precious data in severe deletion or loss situations. There are so many reasons are there, which may cause deletion of data from SanDisk SD card. Few of them are mention below:
- while working on SD card if any interruptions occurs like power failure happens then user may lose access from it
- Capturing new images on camera when memory of SanDisk SD card is almost full will give rise to data loss
- Unknowingly pressing shift and delete keys while selecting some files from SanDisk SD card will erase file from it
- Running unauthorized third party antivirus software on SanDisk memory card may deletes data from it if it is infected by virus
In case, you encounter any of these above-mentioned situations and don’t know how to recover data from SanDisk SD card then don’t worry. In today’s world, many recovery products are there to help you to retrieve data from SanDisk SD card. If you want to use effective and result oriented software, then use Photo Recovery.
Features of Photo Recovery:
Photo recovery application is efficient one to regain data from SanDisk SD card on Windows system. It can get back data like MS Office file, PDFs, compressed files and so on from SanDisk card. In addition to SanDisk, there are some more brands of SD cards like Transcend, Samsung, Kingston and many more. This application supports almost every category of secure digital card such as mini SD, micro SD, mini SDHC, SDXC memory cards. Retrieved data can be sort out based on file name, size, date and file type, etc. It provides user-friendly interface to get back lost data from SanDisk SD card in short span of time. It facilitates of ‘Find’ option to locate specific files or folder presented on system. To be 100% assure user can preview extracted data before purchasing the software. Rescued data can be save onto to any accessible drive or CD / DVD. This software supports various versions of Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003
Procedure to get back data from SanDisk memory card:
In order to restore data from SanDisk SD card on Window OS, download and install Photo Recovery tool. Now, launch this software on system and connect secure digital card to it.After this, it will show two options like “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”, choose option according to your data loss situation. After selecting proper option, in the next window it will show drive list, now hit specific drive that represents SD card. Select particular file types from list to rescue specific data or simply click on ‘Mark All’ option to start the recovery process for all file types present in drive. Then, processing window for restore process will be display and takes few minutes to complete. On completion, it provides two options to view regain data i.e. File Type View and Data View option. To check recovery of correct files, select ‘Preview’ option from next screen. At last, give target path to store retrieved SanDisk SD card files successfully.
Important suggestions that might help to avoid data loss from micro SD card in future:
- Before removing any file from SD card check twice or thrice to avoid data loss
- Avoid frequent use of SD card on multiple devices
- Always use antivirus program to keep your SD card away from virus infections
- Maintain regular back up of files and folders to overcome data loss situations to avoid various deletion scenarios
- While ejecting SD card always use safely remove drive option to save it from unforeseen consequences