“In my Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex external hard drive I had saved few important documents, files and folders. One day I accidently formatted Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex drive, due to which all my important data on that hard drive got deleted. Worst thing is I don’t have back up of those files. It is necessary for me to get those lost files back, so please suggest how to recover data from Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex hard drive?“
Seagate FreeAgent Goflex is one of the popular brands of external hard drive. It acts as appropriate agent, which can backup and transfer large amount of data including audios, videos, photos, documents, folders etc. safely. It is a very handy device, one can carry it anywhere and access any file at any point of time. It is flexible on both Windows and Mac operating system based computers. Even after having high security for confidential data and automatic backup feature one may lose data from Seagate FreeAgent Goflex hard drives. Some of circumstances that render data loss are
- Human errors like deleting files or data from Seagate FreeAgent Goflex drive
- Unintentional hard disk format or reformat may lead to data loss from Seagate FreeAgent Goflex hard drive
- Software conflicts, irregular functionality of Seagate FreeAgent Goflex hard drive may cause data loss
- Due to continues usage of Seagate FreeAgent Goflex drive on different operating systems or multiple systems across network may lead to loss of valuable data
- Data might be lost due to interruptions while transferring files from Seagate FreeAgent Goflex drive to another drive
- Errors while repartitioning may lead to loss of valuable data from Seagate FreeAgent Goflex drive
Tool for Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex recovery:
If you facing any of above data loss issues, then perform Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex recovery using Yodot Mac Data Recovery application. This software is built under industry experts by keeping all data loss scenarios in mind. This tool has capability of rigorously scanning the drive and regain lost / deleted files. It can rescue your files and folders of any formats like, .mp3, .jpg, .mov, .xls, .doc, etc from Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex external hard drive. It can quickly regain data from drives which has HFS+, HFSX and FAT file systems. This tool supports all latest Mac OS X i.e. Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks.
Procedural Steps to use Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex retrieval software:
Connect your Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex hard drive to a Mac machine. Download software and install it on Mac system to which Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex drive is connected. Launch application and follow onscreen instructions. New Window will provide two options one is “Volume Recovery” option and another is “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” option. Choose appropriate option based on data loss scenario. From the list of drives, select Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex hard drive from which data needs to be regained. By clicking “Next” software scans Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex deeply and display list of recoverable files. Choose required files and destination location on Mac machine and save those files.